It all started in 2014 when we wanted to share our passion for Annecy with our guests during their stay with us.
This is when we decided to create the company Take Me Home. We have planned and decorated each apartment as if it were our own home. You will find comfort alongside detailed design, simplicity with refinement.We endeavor to make your stay a pleasant one with the promise of memorable moments to share.
As we live in this region, we wish to help you discover Annecy and its treasure : Lake Annecy, with its breath-taking beauty and such unique energy. This town is a never-ending source of inspiration. We are particularly attached to the old town with its exceptional alchemy. Annecy offers not only ancient buildings full of history but is also a lively, bustling town with its many pedestrian streets. You will find shops, restaurants, bars and cafés, a warm and welcoming local population, fashionable boutiques or more secluded addresses, fine food shops and delis with a selection of carefully-chosen local specialties. All of the places we suggest to our guests are all well worth a visit.
Rich with culture from the present and past, Annecy is a magnificent place to discover as a couple, a family or just a group of friends.The lake is just a short walk from your apartment, where you will find exceptional views, a vast choice of water sports, outdoor activities and so much more.
Paris is a must be destination ! We recently chose to add a studio in Paris to our choice of apartments.This studio has beenredecorated and refurbished in a chic and modern Parisian style, which will surely make your stay in the capital a place to remember.
Every detail counts
We pay special attention to the quality of the equipment and furnishings in all our apartments. Each and every detail is important. We chose “Le Carré Blanc”, one of the best French references for household linen. Their original creations create a warm, cool and pleasant atmosphere in each room. To give you extra comfort, ourstressless sleep mattresses adapt to your body, and all have had anti-mitetreatment. In view of preserving the environment, all our cleansing products are eco-friendly. Our electricity provider, EDF ensures electricity produced solely from renewable energy sources.
We share our favorite adsresses
- Le Vieux Necy, 3 rue Filaterie, We suggest this nice and welcoming restaurant for families.
- If you wish to spend a romantic and unforgettable moment with your loved one, we recommend booking a table at LaCiboulette, 10 rue de Vaugelas. This gastronomic restaurant was awarded its first renowned MichelinStar in 2007.
- If you prefer an organic meal, prepared with local produce, then we suggest you try L’Heure Bio, 8 Passage des Bains, where you will find a choice of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- Captain Pub, 11 rue du Pont Morens is an excellent venue to get together for a drink , chat and share memories with friends or new aquaintances.
- Spring, summer,autumn or just whenever the sun shines, go to the terrace at L’Auberge de Savoie, 1 placeSaint François where you will have a wonderful view of Thiou, Le Palais de L’Isle et Le Château.
- You can find a vast choice of local top quality produce at “Au rendez-vous du Terroir” 52 avenue des Isles.
- For families with children, we always recommend a tour of the Lake Annecy .You have the choice between cycling, taking a boat tour or just discovering the various water sports and activities.